Thatch removal is critical to good turf management, and the 1st Products VC-60 raises the bar in verti-cutting. The patented swing-hitch allows the unit to turn during operation increasing maneuverability and the belt drive (with larger 12” diameter blades) provides a faster blade RPM (tip speed) improving quality of cut. The faster RPM along with the turning ability increases production over wider gang units, and with 5 power belts, going deep is not a problem. Our new Verti-Cutter VC-60 is very heavy duty, easier to operate, faster and competitively priced.
- Designed for continuous heavy-duty operation on all turf applications.
- Depth adjustments can be made in the field with no tools using a simple detent pin in 3/16” adjustments.
- Unique swing-hitch allows easy turns around objects.
- Quiet all-belt design means no chains to maintain.
- Pivot points in hitch allow unit to turn and float over uneven terrain.
- Centers automatically and locks for transporting.
- Deep cutting with minimal turf disturbance.
- Optional carbide tip blades.
- Width: 60”
Industry Uses: golf courses , sports fields and grounds.